4 Days/ 3 nights Lake Elementaita, Lake Nakuru National park (Both lakes declared world heritage sites) and Masai Mara Safari.
A safari to the Great Rift Valley to experience the beautiful scenery and 2 lakes (Both Lakes recently declared World Heritage Sites), backed by hundreds of wildlife, notably the big five, elephants, lions, rhino, hippo, giraffe, cheetah, and many more at the world renown Masai Mara where wildbeest migration is on.
Day 1 Lake Elementaita
On arrival, you will be met at the airport or picked from your hotel and driven to Lake Elementaita Oasis Camp. On arrival, you get a welcome drink and shown to your room. Time allowing, you can take a short walk along the Lake ready for lunch. After lunch, proceed for an afternoon game drive to Lake Nakuru National Park. Return to the camp for dinner and the night.
Day 2 Nakuru/Maasai Mara.
After an early breakfast, depart for Maasai Mara Game Reserve. Arrive for lunch at the followed by an afternoon game drive. Dinner and overnight at tented camp.
Day 3 Maasai Mara.
Experience the Mara magic in Kenya’s premier reserve famed for its astounding concentration of wildlife for most of the day with picnic lunch.
Day 4 Maasai Mara/Nairobi.
After breakfast, drive to Nairobi to arrive by lunch time.
Single room supplement USD 200
– Return transport in a tour van with pop up roof
– Accommodation based on Full Board meal plan
– Park entry fees
– Service of an English speaking driver guide
– Game drives as per the Itinerary
– Any applicable Government taxes
– Hot Air Balloon flight in Maasai Mara
– Extras – tips, drinks, telephone, laundry or any other personal expenses
– Visa Entry fee to Kenya
– Insurance Cover. Can be arranged on request